Steven M. Jentzen has been in private practice for over 30 years, providing a broad range of legal services to clients throughout Michigan.
The firm’s founder, Jentzen has participated in landmark cases in family law, land development, free speech and religious liberty.
Jentzen is a Fellow of the Michigan State Bar, listed in Who’s Who in American Law and is affiliated with several national attorney associations.
Jentzen graduated from the University of Detroit School of Law in 1978. He received a B.A. in History cum laude from Colorado State University in 1975, where he was a Rhodes Scholar Nominee, recipient of the Merrill-Gheen Award, and captain of the Colorado State University Wrestling Team.
Professional Memberships and Activities, Past and Present
- Member, Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Christian Legal Society
- Moot Court Judge, Ave Maria School of Law
- Moot Court Judge, University of Detroit
- Mediator, Christian Conciliation Services
- Mediator, Fifteenth Judicial District Court
- Mediator, Washtenaw County Circuit Court
- Member, Federalist Society
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court